To Manage activities based on the manpower requirements to ensure staffing of all present and future vacant positions; and to ensure proper recruitment strategy are in place to deliver the expected result efficiently in compliance with HR policy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure key recruitment metrics/ KPIs are utilized and drive improvement on sourcing and recruitment strategy.
- Ensure reporting criteria is set for recruitment and status reports are delivered with statistics to management.
- Liaise with various vendors and agencies for job postings / requests.
- Review and develop a formal Employee Referral Scheme and update as and when required.
- Enhance the company portals to assist in recruiting efforts and also to portrait the organizational recruitment strategy in limelight.
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable "employer of choice" reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Establish good relationship with Key stake holders, to enhance the departmental aim.
- Create plans for sourcing and recruitment to fill positions in most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Review all type contracts in liaison with the legal advisor to ensure that they conform to government regulations and UAE employment/labor laws.
- Monitors the pace of recruitment in order to ensure targets are met on timely manner.
- Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning.
- Create various statistical reports for management and address the risk on timely manner.
- Ensure a comprehensive and successful Induction Process is deployed for all new recruits.
- Prioritize recruitment on priority customers based on discussions with senior management.
- Partner efficiently with all key business partners to identify and understand thoroughly their on-going recruitment needs.
- Support, mentor and coach Recruitment officer/ HR team as appropriate.
- Provide strategic and operational recruitment advice to Managers in accordance with their business needs and in liaison with HR Director.
- Based on certain position or requirement from the management, you will be responsible to handle Head Hunting activities.
- Ensures compliance to set best practices and guidelines.
- People oriented person, with Good analytical skills, and a Team player with an eye for detail.
- Negotiation Skills, Time Management skills, Presentation skills.
- Should have HR certifications (CIPD/SHRM).
- Should have excellent computer knowledge.
- Should have excellent knowledge in MS Office Package.
- Should have working knowledge in any HRMS /HRIS.
- Excellent Communication skill in English and Arabic.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management /Human Resource Management or similar discipline.
- Should have minimum 5 years’ experience in similar capacity.
· Core Competencies
o Taking responsibility
o Internal & External Customer focused
o Interpersonal Skills
o Planning and Organizing
o Problem Solving / Decision Making
· Management Competencies
o Giving purpose and Direction
o Thinking strategically
o Facilitating Change.
o Managing and Developing Individuals and Team.