Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Department : Carbon/Reduction/Cast House/Administration/Power
Location : Abu Dhabi
To train and prepare graduate trainees from colleges and universities for their target positions. The Graduate Trainee Program aims to develop high potential UAE Nationals to become future leaders at the organization.
JOB CONTEXT|TRAINING PROGRAM:
1. The trainee will go through various training methods, and will focus on practical and leadership|supervisory skills. It is designed to provide the performance levels and competencies required to fulfill their targeted role.
2. For 1 month, familiarization within the Trainee’s designated department, to gain a general knowledge about each section’s functions and main responsibilities.
3. For 6 weeks, orientation throughout all organization’s departments, to get a basic understanding of the purpose of Metal Smelter’s departments, each department’s functions and the relationship between the trainee’s department and other departments.
4. On-the-job training, for the remaining period is geared towards their target position. Once the trainee has successfully completed the program he or she will move to their target position.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from College/University in various relevant Engineering disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Electromechanical, Mechatronics, Chemical, Nuclear, Avionics and Aviation, Industrial.
· Minimum GPA of 2.5
§ Fresh Graduates or with 0 – 2yrs of relevant experience in manufacturing operations.
§ Good written and spoken language skills.