HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 74 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
Emiratis Only will be considered for this role
Applications for this vacancy will only be considered from UAE Nationals. We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop local talent seriously. If you meet the skills and requirements for this role but are not a UAE passport holder, you may search and apply for other vacancies in the MENA region at www.careers.middleeast.hsbc.com
- Reporting to the Receptionist Manager, Corporate Real Estate (CRE), this individual will manage the Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi Reception desk acting as the face of HSBC to a range of external clients and customers in presenting an efficient, professional, customer focused organization to the market.
- As a key focal point for meetings and events within the UAE based business, Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi Office also plays a key role in the day to day operations of HSBC for staff and customers. It is the role of the individual to ensure that the large volume of meetings and events that take place in the meetings rooms are managed effectively and the appropriate facilities are available and operational. This will involve coordinating directly with external vendors who provide operational services to the Building as well as internal service providers such as IT and Security when required.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with businesses to ensure CRE services support the business both now and in the future, whilst seeking opportunities to improve front of house services.
- Accountable for timely and efficient organizational services with respect of meetings and events taking place within Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi Office.
- Ensuring overall quality of services provided meets requirements and ensuring on-going customer satisfaction with wide range of CRE front of house services.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- An excellent communicator with a professional and friendly approach to customer service.
- Organized and efficient when facing a busy workload and a number of competing priorities.
- Able to build relationships with individuals across all levels of the orgnaisation.
- Strong telephone manner.
- Experience of working in a front of house environment would be a strong advantage.
- An excellent team player with the flexibility to support colleagues as required.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- Able to Work under pressure
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
• The chance to realise your ambitions
• Globally connected careers
• A strong emphasis on values
• Learning and development opportunities
• An inclusive, meritocratic culture
• Market-competitive benefits