UAE Nationals Only
This role is part of the UAE National Graduate Scheme
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 74 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
· To assist the Business areas and the Head Regulatory Compliance MENA in overseeing compliance responsibilities across the MENA region
Duties & Responsibilities
· Proactively assist management in identifying and containing compliance risk.
- Undertake regular reviews of business /activities in order to evaluate compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, codes and internal policy/procedures. Produce concise reports in a timely manner and follow up on the implementation of all recommendations.
- Assist with Group/regulatory reporting and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Ensure roll out of best practice within the HSBC offices in the Middle East region, and support the offices as required.
- Reputational risk issues need to be identified and brought to the MENA RRC if appropriate through line manager.
- To implement the requirements of the Compliance FIM where appropriate
- Be aware of the Business Regulatory Risk associated with the business.
Customers / Stakeholders
· Head Regulatory Compliance MENA
· Regional Compliance Officers
· Areas of Compliance Officers, MENA
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree, minimum GPA 2.8, graduated within the last 5 years
- Maximum 5 years work experience
- Clear written and oral English skills
- Only UAE Nationals will be considered for this role
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
• The chance to realise your ambitions
• Globally connected careers
• A strong emphasis on values
• Learning and development opportunities
• An inclusive, meritocratic culture
• Market-competitive benefits
Global Careers Opportunities
Visit our Global Careers site where you can explore our business, meet our people and find useful application hints and tips http://www.hsbc.com/careers