HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 74 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
Emiratis Only will be considered for this role
Applications for this vacancy will only be considered from UAE Nationals. We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop local talent seriously. If you meet the skills and requirements for this role but are not a UAE passport holder, you may search and apply for other vacancies in the MENA region at www.careers.middleeast.hsbc.com
Handling of banking license work for Abu Dhabi HSBC legal entities:
·Effective and efficient management of the day-to-day operations in accordance with authorities in Abu Dhabi & in conformity with Bank’s policies, procedures and business objectives.
·Mney Laundering awareness by self and compliance adherence will play a key role in ensuring the Bank’s high standards are maintained at all times.
·Assist Business in controlling license related concerns.
This position is also responsible to ensure the following:
·Tasks are prioritized & completed in accordance with procedures.
· Common frauds/errors/irregular transactions are identified and appropriate action is taken in accordance with procedures.
· Share his/her knowledge and experience with colleagues by providing assistance in referred/technical issues and should advise and provide guidance in a constructive manner.
· Ensure general issues/problems are effectively investigated and resolved or are appropriately referred with recommendations and that housekeeping routines are completed in accordance with procedures.
·Provide a low cost, high quality service to internal & external customers in a professional and timely Manner.
·To update and renew Bank authorized signatories at the Ministry of Interior.
·Approve and check all transactions. Control & monitor the daily and hourly operations of the section and offer continuous guidance and delegate activities to the supervisor.
·Ensure that the Bank is safeguarded from potential loss, maintain quality within section and reduce error rates.
·The major challenge the jobholder will face will be to ensure smooth functioning of the department, control & improve work-flows, operational efficiency & productivity, streamlining & standardizing procedures to ensure the highest standard of service.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- University (BA) or (BS) degree.
- Must have 2 to 5 years relative experience. Proven experience dealing with Government Authorities
- Excellent communication skills in English; Arabic is an added advantage
- Willing to work as part of a team and with a ‘can do’ attitude is vital to this job role.
- Must be a Self-starter, well organised and able to manage the workload
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
• The chance to realise your ambitions
• Globally connected careers
• A strong emphasis on values
• Learning and development opportunities
• An inclusive, meritocratic culture
• Market-competitive benefits